orion-list G. Weil, Massorah Gedolah

Hallo,

For several years I am looking for  G.Weil, Massorah Gedolah iuxta codicem
Leningradensem B 19a, Pontificium Institutum Biblicum/Societas Biblica
Virtembergensis, Romae/Stuttgartensiae,1971.

I do not mannage to find a second hand one (the book being out of print/stock).
Does anyone has that book and is prepared to sell it to me?

Many thanks

A. Ternier
TERNIER A.M.I.
Centre for Septuagint Studies and Textual Criticism
K.U.Leuven
Faculty of Theology
St-Michielsstraat 6
3000	Leuven