Re: orion dss and rabbis

Dear Stephen,
I don't know why Fred became frustrated and closed the conversation
rather than answering your question.
However, when you asked him whether the "consensual view of 4QpNah"
could be falsified, a good Popperian would answer simply that --
apart from the difficulty that such a vague view is hardly a
statement in Popper's sense of the word -- it could not be. Fred, I
am sure, would go on to tell you that one can therefore see it as the
blind guess it is rather than as a scientifically serious hypothesis
(or statement).

Sincerely,
Thomas
Thomas L. Thompson