Re: Daniel's dating

Dear all,
There are numerous descriptions of so-called incubation dreams (see
sepecially A Leo Oppenheim, Dreams and Dream interpretation in the ANE).
I am not expert in all of them, but I don't seem to recall cases in which
the dreamer is said to remove his clothes.   This detail in the Ugaritic
myth cold be the key to its interpretation.
VIctor Avigdor Hurowitz