orion DSS Revealed CD-ROM on deep discount

I purchased the LOGOS DSS Revealed CD-ROM several years ago at nearly
three times what is offered here, and found it to be an excellent buy. A
review of the material, as well as an index of its contents is available
on my DSS Class web page (see my home page). I pass this ad along as a
public service, in case any others might be interested.

Bob

--
new office address: 227 Logan Hall (Philadelphia PA 19104-6304)
kraft@ccat.sas.upenn.edu