orion Re: Moabite Palaeohebrew

    [The following text is in the "iso-8859-1" character set]
    [Your display is set for the "ISO-8859-8" character set]

Well, gals and guys,

	I'm really getting into this font-making fun.  I'll be
making a correction on the Lachish font (the Zayin needed work)
and have just finished constructing a font designed from the
script of the Moabite Stone.  Any that want to try it, just
holler...er...type.

Jack
--
D^Òman dith laych idneh d^ÒnishMA nishMA
   Jack Kilmon (jkilmon@historian.net)

 http://www.historian.net