Re: orion Into the Temple Courts

    [The following text is in the "ISO-8859-1" character set]

The Masada synagogue, a place where scrolls were discovered, provides a
suggestive parallel.

Steven Fine
Assistant Professor of Rabbinic Literature and History
Baltimore Hebrew University
5800 Park Heights Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21215
410-578-6908; Fax: 410-578-6940