orion Action on scroll pix by editor

    [The following text is in the "ISO-8859-1" character set]

  From: jmclemo@bssb.com
  Subject: scroll picture
  Date: Tue, 2 Dec 1997 11:09:54 -0600
  To: smalling@connect.net

> James Mclemore
> 12/02/97 11:09 AM
>
> Dear Mr. Smalling:
> Thank you for the information you sent concerning the
error in identifying
> the inscription picture on page 2 of the Winter 97-98
Biblical Illustrator.
> I have checked our archive catalog and the picture had
been incorrectly
> identified in the catalog database.
> Thanks for your kind assistance in this matter. We have
corrected the
> error.
>
> Thanks again,
> James McLemore, Biblical Studies Designer
> Biblical Illustrator

-------------------------------------
Name: Elmer E. Smalling III
Jenel Systems and Design International, Inc.
Plano, Texas USA
Phone/Fax 972-491-1442
minus 0700 GMT  CS/DT 13:45:49  12/02/97
HOME PAGE = http://www.connect.net/smalling

E-mail: smalling@connect.net   esmalling@acm.org
smalling@scientist.com
This message was sent by Chameleon