orion OK to post

I've talked to one of the sys ops and it looks as though the doubled mssgs
were an isolated occurrence. I remind you, please, to check your headings
carefully. The Orion lists accepts postings to orion@mscc.huji.ac.il,
orion@pluto.mscc.huji.ac.il and orion@panda.mscc.huji.ac.il. You do NOT need
to send to several addresses to make sure that your mssg is posted. Make sure
that the mssg is only going to one address and that you don't have a
variation in the CC field. Sorry about the confusing state of addresses at
the moment but some machines are eventually going to be retired and we are in
a transitional state.

The Reply-to address now points to the list, instead of the original
sender. Please remember to unsubscribe when you go away for vacation,
especially if you use an auto-response which sends out mssgs like, "I'm
away and won't pick up my mail until next month," as the mssg would then
be sent back to the list.

People on digest-mode, we're working on the bouncing mssgs problem. In
the meantime, I'll forward them to Orion as I get them.

Thanks.

Avital Pinnick
list moderator
Orion