orion Evil Priest - Correction

At 14:22 10/09/97 -0700, harrison wrote:
>What is the basis of your chronology? What sequence of
>events and so on are you relying upon? Does Qumran follow the exact same
>calendar?
>
>Harrison

I gave the citation in Charles' Pseudepigrapha.  Without looking it up
again, it's part of his introductory discussion to CD.  Note that in his
work, he called it "Fragments of a Zadokite Work."  It's Charles' argument
and I find it convincing.

I need to correct an error I made.  The correct phrase is Kohen ha-Resh`a,
not Kohen ha-R`a.  My RAM refresh rate needs work.  Thanks to Judith for
bringing this error to my attention.
Yirmiyahu Ben-David
Paqid 16, Qehillat Ha-Netzarim (Nazarene Jews)
www.netzarim.co.il
Ra'anana, Israel