Re: orion Orion Sadducees (MMT) et al, Part 2

At 10:21 17/07/97 -0500, Jack Kilmon wrote:
>self-designation used nowhere in the texts.  Based on the evidence, "IF
>the DSS
>people were Essenes" is a most logical statement.

Not when you string them together and then suggest the string of ifs
supports the conclusion you suggested when it does not.

>> would also pose the probability of Yeshuines who can be called in the
>> semantic use of the term, "proto-Christians."

No connection with Christians, 'proto' or otherwise, has been established;
and you may NOT assume it.

I repeat, why not just switch to a more accurate designation and stop trying
to paint them as 'Christians' by inference, innuendo and assumption?
BeVirkot Torah,

Yirmiyahu Ben-David
Paqid 16, Global Congregation of Nazarene Jews

Netzarim Virtual Community Center
www.netzarim.co.il
Ra'anana, Israel

		Netzarim...  Authentic