Belgian dig at Qumran

In a recent trip to the Qumran site I noticed intense digging by what I
have learned is a team from Belgium. In follow-up discussion at the
Hebrew University I learned this week that two television programs, both
from the BBC I think, covered what appears to be their discovery of
balsam containers which would suggest a medical- or perfume-related
industry such as Josephus suggested. Several questions immediately come to
mind.
Has any publication, recent or otherwise, dealt with the Belgian team's
discoveries? Is there consensus on the balsam container theory. i.e. it
is related to medical or perfume industry (or both)? What does this do,
if anything, to the scriptorium theory that seems to be the status quo?
Who can I contact that has direct contact with the Belgium team? Has
anyone else heard of this and/or talked with them her-/him-self?
I have been on the Orion list for over a year now, though I rarely do
more than read and learn. Now, perhaps, my involvement can be helped by
those in the know. Thanks for any insight.

Dennis Stoutenburg (Ph.D., Strasbourg)
on Sabbatical at the Hebrew U. in Jerusalem