Re: apartment(on Orion list?)

To second Sigrid's comments on finding an apartment in Jerusalem (or any
other center of research).
Finding an apartment from abroad is a difficult task.  I have once done it
through a "friend of a friend," but it is usually a lot of effort.  A list
such as Orion or IOUDAIOS is a convenient place for "locals" to advertise
and for the "incoming" to find such adverts.

Orion is, by my experience, a rather slow list with few messages, I see no
reason why apartment-for-rent or apartment-wanted notices should not be on
the list.  Of course, they should be properly labelled in the header so
those not interested can just delete it.

Paul

Paul V. M. Flesher
Religious Studies
University of Wyoming